As legal employers looking to hire are inundated with qualified candidates, it is critical to present all appropriate information in an easy-to-read, completely accurate and concise format. Our dedicated career consultants have a wealth of resources, years of resume review experience and a unique understanding of the legal profession to help you successfully highlight your law employment credentials. Use our personalized services to make preparing your resume and supplemental materials an easier process.
We know how best to convey all relevant information and how to showcase your strengths and experience. We know what captures the attention of legal hiring professionals and what distinguishes our job seekers from other candidates. We will help you show employers how your work history, specific experience and career goals will benefit them. Our range of fee-for-service options include:
- a professional, carefully prepared resume;
- a cover letter draft, tailored for in-house and/or law firm opportunities;
- assistance in developing supporting materials, such as deal sheets, transactional records, and litigation highlights;
- a critique of your writing samples;
- a folder with copies of your resume printed on bond paper;
- a jump drive containing your resume and other prepared materials;
- a computerized file of helpful job-hunting information compiled from various sources;
- a telephone or personal consultation with a trusted professional.
Make a small investment in your future and use our career services to get the inside track to secure your next legal position.
And, as a bonus, your resume preparation costs may be tax-deductible.
to top ^